Acne Community
Forehead Acne flare-ups
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Forehead Acne flare-ups

Hi there,

I year ago i had gone to my dermatologist as i had a flare up of  acne on my forehead which i have been suffering from for the past 2 years.

he prescribed a subscription of Minaxen 50 for 6 months and the acne seemed to go calm down a lot. a year later while still taking the prescription im still having flare-ups of acne and cant seem to get a appointment with him till next year.. should i keep taking the pills and continue the daily face wash of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel?

I also think that my hair wax has something to do with the acne

Thanks
Karl Naja