Acne Community
HELP PLEASE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP PLEASE

Im 19 years old, have gone through almost every type of skin medicine out there, as well as ones described by doctors and i have the most sensitive skin on my face. My skin problem is i dont get acne that often however my face is oily sometimes, dry sometimes, not even skin tone, redness, and when i take a black shirt and wipe my face you see flaky skin on the shirt. I believe my skin is like this because of all the harsh products i used. please help me.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think you are right. Your skin is probably reacting to the treatments. Through personal experience my face went through what you describe (oily surface but dry looking skin), when I use benzoyl peroxide. My skin hates BP. Go for a mild cleanser, moisturizer and salicylic acid spot treatments. Try Origins or Josie Maran products.
Blank
4445170_tn?1354681714
i would try Benzaclin. its a prescription for your face. helps makes your face glow get rid of flaws and reduces oil. i been using it for a month now and kids at school will compliment how much better my face looks all the time. if u dont have insurance for a dermatoligist a regular doctor can prescribe a generic rand for you easy for cheap.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank