Aa
A
A
Close
HELP PLEASE
Im 19 years old, have gone through almost every type of skin medicine out there, as well as ones described by doctors and i have the most sensitive skin on my face. My skin problem is i dont get acne that often however my face is oily sometimes, dry sometimes, not even skin tone, redness, and when i take a black shirt and wipe my face you see flaky skin on the shirt. I believe my skin is like this because of all the harsh products i used. please help me.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I think you are right. Your skin is probably reacting to the treatments. Through personal experience my face went through what you describe (oily surface but dry looking skin), when I use benzoyl peroxide. My skin hates BP. Go for a mild cleanser, moisturizer and salicylic acid spot treatments. Try Origins or Josie Maran products.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4445170 tn?1354681714
i would try Benzaclin. its a prescription for your face. helps makes your face glow get rid of flaws and reduces oil. i been using it for a month now and kids at school will compliment how much better my face looks all the time. if u dont have insurance for a dermatoligist a regular doctor can prescribe a generic rand for you easy for cheap.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources