Help me...
I wanna smooth and beautiful skin. How can i do it. Have you any prescription for this.
How are you? Having a smooth and beautiful skin may also be genetic in nature. Prescription medications are usually indicated for skin issues. Depending on the condition present, these medications may be indicated. However, it is important to follow the more basic steps in making the skin smooth and beautiful such as drinking plenty of fluids, wearing sunscreen, washing the face regularly and using gentle soap, maintain a healthy diet and having a healthy lifestyle. Botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid and collagen injection near the surface of the skin can smooth wrinkles, plump up sagging areas and restore a youthful look but these are usually not the solution for all and may also have unpleasant side effects. Take care and regards.