Help please.
Hello, I am a 16 year old female. I don't suffer from sever acne, But my face is really bad. It is very oily, and I get a lot of break-outs. I never had a a clear face in my life. I wash  my face, I used a lot of products, I eat a balanced diet I have tried everything there is to get a clear face. Nothing worked. My skin is very sensitive & is hard to treat.
I've read that Vitamin D supplements can help clear up your face. I bought some Vitamin D supplements and it says that a pill is 400 I.U
How many pills should I take a day to get best results? Also, what foods should I eat more that contain Vitamin D co-factors?
Thank you so much
How are you? Oily skin  is caused by over-active sebaceous glands and may lead to clogged pores, blackheads, and buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. While Vitamins A,D, C and E have been known to help promote healthy skin, more studies are needed to show specific results of vitamin D supplementation. Very few foods in nature contain vitamin D which include the flesh of fatty fish (such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel) and fish liver oils;  beef liver, cheese, and egg yolks. If self-management such as regular cleansing of the face do not help, check with your doctor also for proper evaluation and management.  Take care and do keep us posted.