Holes on Face after Pimples
I have been getting pimples for more than 10 yrs. Now that it has reduced but yet I do get it at times. Pimple is not at all my concern. My concern is that now am left with lot of holes in face that is usually left after you get pimples. These holes are not very deep but are too many and am sure its because I use to punture pimples to get rid of them fast.
I would like to get help or suggestion in getting rid of it. I have heard of plastic surgery or laser treatment for this but am not willing to go for that unless thats my last or the best option. I have often heard of gels that slowly but surely fills these holes. Unfortunately I am not aware of the names. If any one who has good knowledge of it can suggest me those gel names. Also plz tell me how far it can be useful and in what cases it works well. I would also like to know if such gel have any side effects like early ageing of skins etc
.
Thanks in advance.
Hi. Acne scarring may be helped by products which contain Vitamin A, such as Bio-oil.
In more severe cases laser treatment may be indicated. Always use a reputable clinic with qualified nurses. Have a consultation and skin analysis first. Make sure they also carry out a test patch on a small area of skin before proceeding with the treatment. Many clinics claim there are no adverse effects but objectively i would say a histamine response is a possibility. Laser treatment and microdermabrasion can be expensive. Some clinics will offer interest free finance, or a discount for a course of treatments.
Loiloi xx
i have holes on my face after acne iwant some speciai to fill holes
dont puncture the pimples  let to  removed by them own self donot eat such things responsible for pimples
what causes the holes after you pop a pimple does the pus cause a hole or eat away at the flesh while inside? What makes a pimple whole get so big?