Acne Community
Home remedies
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Home remedies

Hey, I'm Amanda. I've always struggled with acne. It's not too bad, but it's still enough to make me feel self concious. I was wondering if anyone knew any home remedies to help clear it up? Thanks in advance (:
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i'm not an expert, but i do know that eating better (fresh foods no fast food) and replacing sodas with water is much better for your skin and can help clear things up. taking omega3 is also good for your skin hair and nails.
Blank
try mixing equal parts of honey and oatmeal and leave it on your face for 15 min. until it dries, then wash away with cool water
Blank
✰ Eat healthier; Avoid all fatty or sugary food and drinks.

✰ Omega3; Helps maintain healthy skin (prevents acne, too!), hair and nails. Most easily found in salmon, cod, and tuna, but if you aren't a fan of fish supplement tablets work just as well!

✰ Milk is not your friend; Milk contains certain hormones that can cause acne breakouts. That doesn't mean that you should not drink milk all together, just don't drink more than a glass of milk a day.

✰ Vitamins; Some vitamins are essential for preventing acne. Most important are Vitamin B5 and Vitamin A. In high doses Vitamin A gives great results to cure acne. Vitamin E is also essential for good healthy skin. A good multivitamin pill a day would also do the trick.

✰ Zinc; Eat eggs, whole grains and mushrooms - they are a good source of Zinc. Zinc can help reduce acne. The reason it can help is because it boosts your immune system, helping your body cure acne naturally.

Try to follow these tips for at least two weeks and you should see that your blemishes reduce. If you have an acne prone skin, it pays off to keep acne diet even when you don't have a breakout :)
Blank
Thank you all very much. I'll use all of your tips to the best of my abilities :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank