Aa
A
A
Close
How does retin-a work?
Who ever is using it can you tell me if it works?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi annemoore29, I know retin-a works really great and im saying this because i have friends that are using it and they are really happy about it. Go ahead and try it and see if it works for your self
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi, annemoore29.

I am a male. I used Retin-A about five years ago. Retin-A works by pushing your acne up, from below the surface of your skin, to the surface of your skin. Then, Retin-A somehow gets rid of your acne.

By working in this way, Retin-A actually makes your acne worse for a certain period of time. This period can be weeks, or even a month or two.

I *hated* the fact that Retin-A made my acne worse. So, I just gave up on Retin-A.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you for your replies :) I am sorry to hear that retin-a didnt work for you Bird_42, but i purchased retin-a for and i have been using it for a wile now and it actually worked for me :) i am so happy my face is now more clean and oily free, i think that retin-a doesnt work the same way on everyone it may depend on the type of skin. But how about renova have you tried it?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources