How does retin-a work?
Who ever is using it can you tell me if it works?
Hi annemoore29, I know retin-a works really great and im saying this because i have friends that are using it and they are really happy about it. Go ahead and try it and see if it works for your self
Hi, annemoore29.

I am a male. I used Retin-A about five years ago. Retin-A works by pushing your acne up, from below the surface of your skin, to the surface of your skin. Then, Retin-A somehow gets rid of your acne.

By working in this way, Retin-A actually makes your acne worse for a certain period of time. This period can be weeks, or even a month or two.

I *hated* the fact that Retin-A made my acne worse. So, I just gave up on Retin-A.

Thank you for your replies :) I am sorry to hear that retin-a didnt work for you Bird_42, but i purchased retin-a for and i have been using it for a wile now and it actually worked for me :) i am so happy my face is now more clean and oily free, i think that retin-a doesnt work the same way on everyone it may depend on the type of skin. But how about renova have you tried it?