Acne Community
I Am 100% Sure Of My What Causes My Acne
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I Am 100% Sure Of My What Causes My Acne

The problem is, I have no idea how to treat it.

My problem is hormonal. I am a very intense bodybuilder, who pushes himself to the max every single time. Great amount of testosterone are produced every time im doing this.

I have no idea how to tackle this. It eats me alive knowing the answer is right there in front of me but I can only stand back and watch.

The only option is to quit bodybuilding, but I cant. Its my passion, it makes me so happy.

I have an appointment with my doctor but I can't see what he could for me. Is it possible for him to find a way to control these hormone fluctuations that I create?
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Though testosterone levels increase with exercise they do not increase massively to result in an imbalance unless one is on external supplementation. Management of acne would depend on its type and severity. If hormonal issues are seen as a cause, these would be managed accordingly. It is best advised to see a dermatologist for an evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703