I cured my ACNE!!! Just wanted to share with everyone!
This isn't a question... just a possible solution to acne that I think EVERY acne sufferer should at least try.

The answer? Vitamin D.  I know, I honestly can't believe something so simple as the "skin vitamin"
could possibly cure my acne.

I have been taking about 1000 IU a day, every day for the past month now.  Both with my breakfast and with my
supper... and ACNE IS GONE!!!!  I am 25 years old and have had acne since I was 14... and for once no more acne!  In particular, I haven't suffered much on my face, only while I was a teen, but always had acne on my back.

Not only that but my blackheads on my nose aren't there anymore!  I even had blackheads on my shoulders.
Sometimes on my back... always had many pimples on my back... tried so many things...
using clean towels, clean bed sheets, wearing 2 shirts a day, Differin prescription acne cream, Proactiv.

For everything I have tried, I have never been able to accomplish my goal of no acne, the closest thing was a
rigorous Proactive regime, which I used twice a day on my back.

Now here I am 1 month after... and I'm absolutely blown away by the results.

And NO MORE OILY SKIN!!!!  I would always touch myself and I couldn't believe how oily my skin would be.
My skin is not oily anymore!  It just looks like healthy skin!

The root of the problem??? Is the oil... the bacteria thrive on the oily skin, the oily skin is some acne sufferers
response to a lack of vitamin D... probably trying to make the precursor to vitamin D in the skin so it can be turned to vitamin D in the liver.

But what happens when you have sufficient levels of vitamin D???  Well, your body no longer needs to make
the precursor in the skin.  

It also makes sense... think about it... acne is always on the face, neck, back, shoulders, or chest.  How often do people get acne on the soles of their feet! lol  or stomach... or places on their body that are much much less likely to get in contact with the sun???

Not only that, but acne is also most common in adolescents!!! Gotta have sufficient vitamin D levels to grow those bones and absorb sufficient amounts of calcium, and they really growing at that age.

We are lacking sun!, We are wearing clothes! We are now wearing sunscreen because we're worried about skin cancer... We are a vitamin D deficient society!

VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY IS THE CURE FOR ACNE!!! lol I'm no Doctor, in fact I'm a University drop out who took courses in Biochemistry, nutrition, anatomy, nutrition, physiology, and organic chemistry so those are all the credentials I can give you... but give it a try and I'm sure you will be shocked at the results...  2 months into it... Umm... somethings wrong here, I have no acne!!!

I am absolutely blown away I finally resolved my acne problem after so much grief about it in my life.  

Just for the record book though... I have been supplementing Omega 3-6-9, flax, fish, and borage oil, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc... and of course my Vitamin D... JUST vitamin D supplement by itself, not mixed into a multivitamin.  But I'm pretty sure it's the Vitamin D that worked, because I have supplemented essential fatty acids and drink lots of milk for calcium.

Comments? Questions? Feedback? Anyone I would appreciate everyone's input.

Also anyone else as successful with Vitamin D treatment for acne?

Hello.I have been searching about adult female acne long time.I am very happy that I found your post about Vit. D.I knew about vitamins A E zinc B.I bought " Zinc for acne"vitamin with all above mentioned vit-s.After 3 weeks I  have seen  my skin  was less oily and less pimples.Zinc was 50 mg i took 2 pills daily.Also read from the net that first month need to take 2 pills daily .after 1 month 1 pill is enough.Before doctor prescribed me antibiotic for 2 months , spironolactone,differin gel ( for 3 months) This did not helped me so much. I wont to begin to take vit D.I hope to solve this problem forever.But i want to know how long i should take vitamins all my life? Lol.by the way i am 33 years old female.I want to thank you for your post and for yr wish to help people.
Thank u for posting this. Im going to try this and see if it helps me with my acne problem. Does it matter what brand of Vitamin D i buy?
hey i just want to know f what kind of vitamin d that yuo used????
D
Di
Hi there,

I have survived Roaccutane (or as you call in Accutane on the other side of the Atlantic) which I was very very scared to try when I first read the list of side effects. Years after, a friend at uni said she had it and also her sister and it completely disappeared after the treatment and the side effects were really minor - dry skin, muscle pain when exercising etc. At that point I was quite desperate and decided to give it a try - it worked, never before I had such flawless skin, I felt fresh and light as a feather - the side effects were dry skin, some loss of hair, and I would also use the loo more often, but probably partly because I'd drink loads of liquids to compensate on the dehydration caused by the drug. The problem is, when I stopped taking it, slowly but surely it started coming back. After 6 months off the drug, I decided to repeat - same thing while on the drug, but again, if your skin is oily it will turn oily eventually and although it is better than before Accutane, it is still much worse than 'normal' people have. Also, please note that I was doing all the tests regularly while taking Accutane and the dosage was fairly small. Still - I mean to say, it is a risk, and frankly as many have said - I wouldn't do it now and I don;t want to repeat it again as the side effects are not fully understood, and neither is the way it actually effects the problem itself.
On the other hand, my biggest discovery is Salicylic acid. I have been advised by a multitude of dermatologists and all either prescribe hormones or antibiotics (tried both...) and most of them try and sell you some crap that the big names have to offer. Well ignore that - the best thing I found which really works for my skin as, keeps it as clear as possible, is Zeniac lotion by a fairly small French company Noreva Labortaoires. And frankly you can find salicylic acid in most products for acne-prone skin, e.g. Garnier, Neutrogena or Vichy and Avene, to name but a few, but all would only have a very low concentration of the acid in it and speaking of lotions in particular, they would include things like castor oil (wtf? To block my pores even more?) and alcohol which would only dry your skin on the other hand. Salicylic acid  on the other hand does not allow bacteria to multiply without causing harm to your skin, it makes regeneration quicker as well. And also, there are no 'weird' ingredients in it, just the necessary stuff. I also found a very high concentration Salicylic acid products at Etat Pur, but havent tried them yet. Zeniac is definitely worth a try if you can get hold of it, or go on http://www.igenericdrugs.com/?s=Zeniac%20Lotion to see what the ingredients are, perhaps you will be able to find an alternative where you live. Also, I don't use any creams as my skin is oily and this lotion is just enough for me, but I know not everyone with acne actually has oily skin, so it's up to you. My skin gets worse from ginger, spicy food in general and orange, although technically I am not allergic to those. Stuff like twix or similar bars make it worse as well. Low quality dairy chocolate is a bad idea too, although dark is fine, as it has less added stuff in general. So be fit and healthy people and do not ever get desperate - you are not alone, there are ways of making it better, if not eliminating it completely. Exercise, try to be happy, cleanse and don't stuff your bodies with stuff that does not deserve to be called food. God bless you all :)
U seem to know ur stuff well lol.
'i dab this one anti ageing (aging) cream to my scars and it effectively lightens my pimple scars in an instant after one night seriously.'

Can you share this cream with us please?:)
hi
im 16 and i have pimples all over my face.
tomorrow im gonna buy some vitamins and try  this :)
But isnt vitamin B better than vitamin D?
cuz i have heard that fish is good for skin and vitamin B has alot of fish in it...
Im going tox try this out and see if it works. It sounds interesting that fact that a couple months ago i went LA and my skin got better in a week than a whole month of using tactuo.
Hello everyone.

For a long time I tought that I still had acne (meaning: from 15 years of age to 20 and counting) however this doesn't seem to be the case for me.
I'd like to warn everybody about this alternative, it's VERY IMPORTANT to know.

You can also have Candida infection (or Yeast infection) in your body that can cause acne as well and it doesn't go away either. I tried the above mentioned things to end my acne but it only suppressed the effects so far, never really ending it.

If you're not sure why do you still have acne, I advise you to get tested for Candida infection.
I am 24 years ols and i had acne since i was 12.

I have tried EVERYTHING ( accutane, minocycline,doxycycline...etc)

my acne was always unpredictable and aggressive

I managed finally to control it.

I cured my acne by staying away from dairy, gluten and sugary stuff + fronoking 8 glasses of water + Zink + cetaphil cleanser + (toner 3 days a day) + benzoyl peroxide on the night on any occasional small pimples that are about to show.
So, you only take vitamin D twice a day ? Like in the mornings and at night? (Sorry i couldn't be bothered reading) does it work for 12-14 year olds ? does Papulex help?
There are a lot of things that can cause acne and we all know this.  Mine ,it seems, is caused by keratosis pilaris and some kind of problem regulating my blood sugar or a hormone imbalance. I use CVS Keratosis Pilaris Body Wash which is all natural, Proactive on my face (I want to get away from that harsh stuff and buy Zincplex when I run out but it's working great and my face is clear) I use Maximum Strength Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner to help prevent my scalp acne. I take caprylic acid, a good refrigerated probiotic, and 5000 mg Vit D every day.  I take a shot of COLD Apple Cider Vinegar every two or three days, some times two days in a row and then skip a couple.  I use Proactive on my face and my face is clear. Proactive has some really harsh chemicals but it does the job. I'm going to try and switch though soon.  My body is completely, and I mean completely, clear now! Scalp, face, body, everything.  Avoid sugar and wheat.  They can cause surges in blood sugar that can screw with your hormones. That's a fact. Just limit them as much as possible. Eat tons of fruits and vegetables, try everything until you find some things you really love. I eat a ton of baby carrots, red bell peppers, and Red Delicious Apples, amongst other things as some of my snacks.  I eat regular snacks but I limit them quite a bit.  That's how I'm in shape in my mid 30's. You can eat corn and potato chips but thats still not good. Limit those as well. Limit refined grains (finely ground up, made of flour) Look for gluten free stuff when you absolutely need something salty or sweet. After a while you start to lose the cravings for that stuff! Really! Some pizza places have gluten free crust options even!! There's pasta at the store/restaurants that are made of rice or vegetables. You can't tell the difference. As far as my soaps go, I eventually want to try and switch to Zincplex shampoo and face wash because they're not harsh and I think they're all natural.  I haven't tried them yet though.  I did use Theraneem max strength bar body wash for a long time and it worked great but the CVS stuff has me clear and my skin looks softer and really healthy.  Like I said I don't know about Zincplex but everything here I'm doing now is working and I look the best I ever have at 34 years old!!  Seriously limit sugars and refined grains because that is half of it! I gurantee that! If this stuff works for you then help others by reposting it in chat rooms and telling others. Good luck everyone. I hope this information gives you as much happiness as I now have. Thank you very much!
I take 8000 vit d a day in winter due to seasonal depression.  It helps with mood. I have not noticed lessening of oil on my face with it.  Had acne since I was 20 (35 now) but it's finally going away.  I'm not contributing it all to the vit d, though.  I believe the main reason for acne formation is inflammation from the oxidation of sebum.  I read a great study on it and it indicates that this is the best first sign in all acne cases.  One reason this breakdown occurs is due to lack of antioxidants.  So many things tax or system daily and deplete the antioxidants which help protect the body.  Stress (physical, mental and even from food) depletes our stores.  That is why diet cancause acne because processed foods, sugar, hormones, pesticides, antibiotics irritate our systems causing systemic inflammation. Antioxidants are used to lessen the impact but if you are eating junk and not replenishing the antioxidants your body cannot keep up and acne runs wild.  Someone said above that milk is clean. I disagree. . Those cows in commercialfarms are fed antibiotics and also given hormones to produce more milk.  They are constantly making milk They get infections n the udders which require treatment.  Plus, the living conditions are not sanitary so they must have meds to keep them from being sick.  Of you but free range organic milk guarateedd free of any manmade interventions them I would say yes drink up. Otherwise you're ingesting who knows what!  Anyhow, back to topic.  I take a multi vitamin plus a combo antioxidant and have seen significant improvement.  I would break out from white flour that I would easy every now and again but now I can eat it if we go out and still have no cysts!  I fully believe that before it placed too much on my system for it to cope with the added stress. I didn't eat much and had cut out sugars and processed foods. . But guess what. .I still broke out.  I think food can cause it, but I believe it is due to the inflammation these junk food cause. . Not the food itself unless you have an allergy.  You have to get to the root which I believe is inflammation. Mediate that. . Which can be done with antioxidants, and you will be able to eat some of the junk stuff say if you're at a party.  I still think we need to eat healthy for an overall benefit but it ***** to constantly regulate and think about what I'm eating and freaking out that I'll end up with a cruddy face because of it. I've tested this theory by getting my skin clay and then eating swerts and white flour.  My skin did not erupt, so I'm convinced.  Anything that because this stress can be the link to acne (emotional stress, food, physica l stress, etc). But no matter which thing causes the stress inflammation n antioxidants can help negate it.  Aside: that's why your face clears up in vacation.. not so much the sun.  I clear up on vacation, too but I'm not in the sun. .So how is that? Likely because I'm not stressed on vacation and not taxing my antioxidant resources and therefore they can keep the sebum from breaking down and causing inflammation aka acne. Vit a and antibiotics and even both control pills have been shown to be anti inflammatory.. which would benefit the argument that it all starts at a micro inflammatory level.  Just some thoughts.  Look up antioxidant and sebum peroxidation on Google and find the scholar article. It's very interesting!
I've just boughten vitamin D3 1000IU.... Can anyone else tell me if it still works till this day? .... Because I've tried everything even PRO ACTIVE and that doesn't even help me
I've just boughten vitamin D3 1000IU.... Can anyone let me know to this day if it still works for acne? I've tried everything but nothing works!!!!!n
hey i am 21 year old girl and wanna tell you dat i m having medium acne problem especially it get worse during summers ..my daily routine is health ..i do exercise ..nd the intake of daily products and sugar is no to me ..but still facing acne breakouts ..i tried so many products but nw i want to try vitamin D capsules ..please tell me its Vitamin D2 or D3 nd which brand vitamin D capsules u were using ..thanku nd do aso let me know how to fade acne spots ..my cheeks nd forehead is full of acne spots ..i m a college student nd very embarrased due to dese spots please help me
Hi there, I just want to confirm if it is really Vitamin D3 or Vitamin D in general that should be used. Also, should it be mixed with Zinc/Magnesium? I haven't done my blood test but I suffer from acne not so severe as of now but i dont want to take chances. I once tried Accutane but i know it has severe side effects so i stopped using it within 20 days or so. I have got a healthy diet, i gym , i don't eat a lot of sugar, use products from body shop from a long time. Also, i noticed my acne gets severe in Nov- April which is necessarily Winters
So thinking that this is worth trying. Better than Accutane and without any side effects.
My experience with acne goes back to when I started middle school. I started breaking out when I was in 6th grade. My mom and I tried L literally everything there is. She bout me cleansers, tried home remedies, and she even took me to the doctor to prescribe me some medicine for it. After trying almost everything in the world, we gave up. My forehead was always swollen and inflamed and I felt like my acne was taking me over completely. It got so bad, that once I cried to my bestfriend about it. One day, I was at school and hanging out with another one of my friends. Somehow, the conversation about acne came up and she told me to use alcohol... So I did. And it worked!! I started off with 50% Isopropyl Alcohol, and then when my skin got used to it, I switched to 91%. Some other things that have also improved my acne is the maximum strength acne treatment gel from CVS pharmacy. It comes in a small white and blue tube and it is worth every single penny. Also try the maximum strength acne cleansing bar from CVS. It works wonders in the shower on your back and any other place where you have acne. If you are hesitant to try the 3 simple things that I just told you, don't be. Go out right now and buy them and I swear to you, you won't regret it... it has cleared my skin so much and I am a much happier person since I've tried this!
Cholesterol is the precursor to UV production of vitamin D. The body probably carries the cholesterol to the skin surface with a lot of sebum when D is deficient. Bacteria then converts that extra oil to acne.  
Can you send me a link for the website you got citrus clear from and the product, I really want to try it, Thanks.
Is it acne or is it a skin fungus?  They both look like acne, skin rashes, they say skin fungus is normal  but it's ugly and it looks like acne.  Dandruff and fungus can also grow in your hair, using an antifungal shamoom and condition also helps with chin acne.  I have also found that taking hot baths in several tablespoons of baking powder kills skin fungus on the body as well, washing your face in hot water and baking powder also helps control chin acne.  I prefer to try using herbal treatments for skin conditions.

18.3. HERBAL TREATMENTS FOR DERMATOLOGIC DISORDERS.

Most common dermatologic disorders have beneficial herbal treatments available. The disorders are listed in alphabetical order below.

18.3.1. Acne

Fruit acids, such as citric, gluconic, gluconolactone, glycolic, malic, and tartaric acids, used topically have demonstrated some effectiveness in treating acne because of their exfoliative properties. In one study, gluconolactone was found to be as effective in clearing inflamed and noninflamed acne lesions as 5% benzoyl peroxide and more effective than placebo (Hunt et al. 1992). Irritation is the main adverse effect of fruit acids, especially in higher concentrations. When contained in the fruit, they are Class 1.

Tannins have natural astringent properties and are used topically to treat acne. Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) bark extract is commonly used as a household remedy by making a decoction from 5 to 10 g of herb in 1 cup (0.24 L) of water. Witch hazel is considered very safe to use topically and is Class 1

Tea tree oil is an essential oil extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree indigenous to Australia. It contains approximately 100 compounds, mainly plant terpenes and their corresponding alcohols (Swords and Hunter 1978). A study of 124 patients compared 5% tea tree oil in a water-based gel with 5% benzoyl peroxide. Although the tea tree oil did not act as rapidly as benzoyl peroxide, it did show statistical improvement in the number of acne lesions at the end of 3 months, and there was a significantly lower incidence of adverse effects such as dryness, irritation, itching, and burning with tea tree oilsafe.

Oral administration of vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) is effective in treating premenstrual acne. The whole-fruit extract has an amphoteric hormone-regulating effect that is thought to act on follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone levels in the pituitary to increase progesterone levels and reduce estrogen levels. It is included in Classes 2b, 2c, and 2d, and may counteract the effectiveness of oral contraceptives. The German Commission E monographs recommend a dose of 40 mg/day. The main adverse effects reported are gastrointestinal tract distress and occurrence of rashes. It should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women (Fleming 2000).

Bitter herbs that stimulate digestive function, including acid secretion, may improve acne (Yarnell and Abascal 2006). Commission E also approved topical bittersweet nightshade (Solanum dulcamara; Fleming 2000) and orally administered brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae; Fleming 2000, 118) for the treatment of acne because of their antimicrobial effects. Topical duckweed (Lemna minor) is used in China to treat acne (Fleming 2000). Herbal mixtures are also used in China both internally and externally to treat acne (Xu 2004).

18.3.2. Alopecia

Essential oils have been studied in a randomized, controlled, double-blind study of 86 patients with alopecia areata (Hey, Jamieson, and Ormerod 1998). A mixture of essential oils including thyme, rosemary, lavender, and cedarwood in carrier oils with grape seed and jojoba (a liquid wax) was massaged into the scalp daily.

18.3.3. Bacterial And Fungal Infections Of Skin

Garlic (Allium sativum) contains ajoene, which has been demonstrated to exhibit antifungal activity. In a study of 34 patients treated topically with 0.4% ajoene cream once a day for tinea pedis, 79% noted clearing within 7 days and the remainder reported clearing within 14 days. In a 3-month follow-up, all participants remained free of fungus (Ledezma, De Sousa, and Jorquera 1996). Contact dermatitis has occasionally been reported with frequent topical exposure (Fleming 2000). Oral administration should be avoided while breast-feeding as this is regarded as a Class 2c herb (McGuffin et al. 1997). Prolonged bleeding may occur when garlic is taken orally (Fleming 2000).

Tea tree oil (see Section 18.3.1 for a description of tea tree oil) is applied topically for treatment of bacterial and fungal infections. Tea tree oil has shown in vitro activity against a wide variety of microorganisms, including Propionibacterium acnes, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Candida albicans, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, and Trichophyton rubrum (Beylier 1979; Williams, Home, and Zang 1988). Tea tree oil 10% cream was compared in a randomized, double-blind trial of 104 patients with 1% tolnaftate cream and placebo cream. Although symptomatic relief was comparable in tea tree oil and tolnaftate groups, there was significantly greater mycologic cure in the tolnaftate group (85%) than the tea tree oil group (30%).

Thyme oil from thyme (Thymus vulgaris) has been used topically as an antibacterial and an anticandidal agent (van Wyk et al. 2004), and is Class 1 (McGuffin et al. 1997). The traditional Korean antifungal herb Galla rhois was found to have a methanol extract active against Candida albicans (Seong 2007). The TCM herbal mixtures for treating bacterial and fungal infections of the skin are extensively discussed by Xu (2004).
Anyone thinking that sexual act is the major factor that caused acne??
i know,it's seems weird,but logically the most acne sufferers is the teenagers,right?
dont you think that when we are at that ages that is when "honestly" we have high sex imagination and single sex activities like masturbation,i mean when we got ejaculation,that is when some important substances for our body just come out.like vitamin,zinc and another,then imbalance hormonal surely happen,that caused your skin get more oily,and im sure you know whats happen next.... :D

i am 21 years old,and still have acne on my face,some r really big.i feel when i didnt do that sexual activity,my face is better,but when i do,in the next 1 or 2 day,i can make sure some acne just come out.now i am trying to stop it,i know its really hard.but i am trying to make my own research to know that my theory is right or wrong,i've been stop it since 3 days ago,and have 1 big pimple,and 2 little bit smaller.

i still trying to consumtion some vitamin and fruits,because i know that also very important.
- i consume 2 or 3 orange for vitamine c
- 1 juice carrot for vitamine A
- Spinach for zinc
- bananna for vit B
i eat them everyday...
i run that rutinity for 2 weeks till now...

well i know this kind of unique disease,acne is always my problem since i was 15 or 16 years old.
i've tried everything really,treatment from a doctor,change my face wash,sleep in a clean sheets and pillowcase,praying everyday,etc..
it all has been spending a lot of my money... but acne was always win.. T_T... i really don't know what is the root problem of this ****,even the doctor couldn't do anything about it...
but all i have to do is still trying,for now i just want to use a natural stuff.no more doctor cream,

I will update my research i weeks for now,i am trying to consistance to get the best result...
i think you're right. do not have sex and definitely do NOT reproduce.
i take vitamins called  Pibu Acne. it helps clear my skin and scars.  but guys might do not like it ,because it can brightener your skin.  I can tell my skin became glow after taking this vitamins.
I am 28 year old female and still used to get weekly ance. I do get deep cystic acne every once in a while. I started a new regiment 4 weeks (Listed Below) ago and by the looks of it I finally have clear skin with no signs of new pimples or cysts emerging:

Took me years to find the right products for me - I have very sensitive skin

My Skin Regiment:
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (AM/PM)
Citrus Clear Sensitive Moisturizer
Citrus Clear Grapefruit Spot Treatment
Fish Oil - pills (AM only)

Other Things to Consider when trying to achieve great skin - Probably the most important too
64 - 128 oz of Water Daily
6 - 8 Hrs of Sleep a Night
1 Hr of Exercise per day (5 per/week)
You just need to keep looking until you find something that works for you. Figure out what is causing your acne. One thing to try is vitamins, try A and D and maybe some Turmeric. That's what did it for me. The are some of the main ingredients in the Clear Skin Vitamin Pack by innate skin and cleared me right up and kept me clear after battling acne for many many years.
I was having problem of acne in my early twenties but I never use any kind of medicine, I just cure my acne with home remedies.
Hello there thanks for sharing these good information, can you please tell me what kind of gel for acne treatment or brand  you were using, I feel so hopeless about my acne
so much good information on here, and i'm glad reading the post, This really answered my downside.
Very useful info. Hope to see more soon, I have learned a lot from the post.
i am very upset and i am very fed-up from my back chest and neck acne plz tell me what i do ? and last 7 years i fight these accnes but nothing happened kindly tell me some solution (hassan.***@****)
thank u
I have had good results with Accutane but i take the lowest amount and stop taking it when i feel my skin getting dry.I have to take a small dose again when i feel oil coming back on my face about 1 time a year.I have started taking Magnesium,Calcium,Zinc and Vitamin D.So far so good.
Acne absolutely destroys a person's self confidence so I'm so glad to see suggestions here. For more suggestions or a free sample of Acne Clearing Blend, anyone is welcome to contact me - Katrina Schenfield, Katixon Skincare.
Drink buttermilk one cup a day everyday! PS:separate from meat meal. And apply buttermilk on face till it dries and rinse. every other day. cures all skin problems!
I am 18 and female. i starting recentaly develping acne. As of right now i think that it is a cause of eating bad foods and aging. i JUST want to be clear again. i feel like ive gotten uglier and my boyfreind is realizing i am insecure. But washing my face doesnt help. But i am considering going off birth control. Because i started it in October of last year.
Hello Leylusha, you just applied zinc vitamin for your acne. It helps to cure it?