Acne Community
ITCH FROM BEHIND ON MY SPINE:)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

ITCH FROM BEHIND ON MY SPINE:)

HI, THANK GOD A PLACE WHERE I CAN ASK QUESTIONS HERE I GO... WELL I HAVE BEEN GETTING BUMPS IN THE LOWER END OF MY SPINES THEY ARE BARELY VISIBLE BUT IF U TOUCH IT U CAN TELL THEY R THERE  FOR ABOUT A MONTH ALREADY, THEY ITCH FOR ALITTLE BIT THEN STOP DAILY. THERES LIKE 4 OR 5 LIL BUMPS AT A TIME AND THEN 1 OR 2 BIG PIMPLES THE SIZE OF A PEA LIKE BUMPS AT THE SAME TIME. WHICH GIVE IT A DAY OR TWO AND I CAN POP IT WITH PUSS LIKE FLUID. MY DOCTOR GAVE ME SOME OINTMENT SHE SAYS THAT I MAYBE HAVING A ALLERGIC REACTION TO A LAUNDRY DETERGENT THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND CAUSE IVE BEEN USING FOR A YEAR AND HALF GIVE OR TAKE. THE OINTMENT DOESNT SEEM TO BE WORKING VERY FAST. WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE???
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Do you still have the bumps that you mentioned? Aside from allergic reaction, the bumps could also be due to infection, inflammation, irritation or skin conditions such as dermatitis. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination of the bumps and your medical history are important considerations. It is also possible that repeated exposure to an allergen may lead to reaction and  symptoms. An allergy test may be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.