Acne Community
I'm 17, do I have acne?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I'm 17, do I have acne?

I'm not sure if I have acne or not my back is quite bad, and my face really isn't bad at all the only area were I have spots on my face is around the chin and nose area. I use a cream called Pro Activ it's great does help a bit but I have still got spots I was thinking of trying acne pills called AncePril would you recommend this?
Tags: Acne
5657463_tn?1371792555
Hello GageMunroe, Acne is usually common to face, chest and back. Base on what you're telling, you seem to have acne developing at your back. I will tell this to you as I've told other acne sufferers, there are 3 main principles to remember, 1st you must understand what acne is, 2nd you must know what works with it and 3rd you must know what makes it work. Did you know that the best acne treatment is without having any medical treatment. Medical treatment such as acne anti creams, anitbiotic, pills, tetracycline and other products could only temporarily heal or lessen your acne break out but doesn't really kill your acne. The best solution is to opt for Natural Remedies. I know this because this is 100% guarantee and more than 138,000 around the globe has used this method.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank