In 2nd month of Accutance and skin not dry
Hi - I'm in my 2nd month of Accutane and for some reason my skin isn’t as oily as when I first started treatment.  A couple weeks after starting Acc. my skin started to dry up (mainly on the face, ears, nose, and corner of month areas). My lips are dry, but not blister dry as before.  Furthermore, I do not moisturize throughout the day other than in the morning, after taking a shower.  It’s weird, I guess you can call it a blessing that I'm not experiencing much dryness but I just question if my body is getting used to the meds????? I have my follow-up visit at the end of this month, should she (doc) consider up'ing by dosage from 80mg/day to 100mg/day or perhaps alternate 80 and 100 every other day?

The meds appear to be working considering I don’t breakout as much (every now and then - red bump(s) under the skin), just curious as to why my face appears a little more oily than others who have experienced dryer skin at this time of treatment (2nd month).  Although the oiliness level isn't as bad as pre-accutance periods, I really dread the thought of my oily skin returning. One thing I notice is that I tend to sweat more / easily. Should my skin have gone from "getting dry" (after starting Acc) to "not as dry" (current)????
Hopefully by now you've nearly finished your treatment. My skin did not get dry either, only my lips, this is because our skin was particularly oily in the first place. love loiloi x