Acne Community
Inner Thigh Cystic Acne
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Inner Thigh Cystic Acne

Ever Since I was 8 I've always had these huge pimple cysts in my inner thighs they go away and coe back every other week they are painful if i wait I can probably pop them like pimples but I want to know what can I do to get rid of them I am 20 now so its an embarrasing problem to me!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cysts, warts, infections, inflammations, a few primary skin conditions etc. Without a specific diagnosis at hand it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. I would advise getting this evaluated by a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
These can be boils or infected cysts. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a doctor as you may need incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris