Acne Community
Inner thigh sore

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Inner thigh sore

Ok I am a 20 year old female with two children. I have recently been having these strange sore on my inner thought right in the bikini area. At first they start out as small bumps but not exactly like acne they look like they have a head to them and they do have pus or something in them when the do pop but the skin is so thin I guess they get raw as I walk so the thin skin on them rubs off and it might be a centimeter across and it's extremely painful at times. I don't know what they are but they show up in the same thigh everytime it's never been in my other thigh. I know I don't have STDs because I was tested with my first child and have only been with one person all my life (my husband). I was thinking its a strained nerve or hernia or something like that because sometimes if I cough that area hurts but why would it make a pimple like sore on my body then burst and be like this? I'm very confused and need help with this situation thanks in advance :)
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
A clinical examination may be necessary for accurate diagnosis and management of your condition. The common causes are boils, carbuncles, cysts, blisters, and abscesses. The most common cause is a boil or carbuncle. In that case you will need a course of antibiotics. It is important that the lump is checked by a medical professional. He can examine and assess the lump to determine what the cause of it is. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Hope it helped.
Best luck and regards!