Acne Community
Itchy bumps (May be a virus)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy bumps (May be a virus)

Okay, so my sister just got over this using some antibiotic cream- not prescribed or anything, just as an attempted treatment because she couldn't see a doctor.  Over maybe a month it cleared up, but now it seems I've gotten it, and would much prefer to know if there's any chance anyone knows what this is and could actually suggest perhaps faster treatment.  I have these red things on my face that look like zits kind of, but definitely of a more red tint- but they itch a lot, and clearly make other non-infected places of the skin itch as well without touch.  My sister claims that when she itched hers', they formed a line of ones just like them.  But when opened or scratched, they start to look more like open sores, or they have an odd scabbed over look, but entirely flat as I've seen them.  I've provided a picture of what it looks like on my own face, but does anybody know what this may be, or treatments that can perhaps speed along getting rid of anything acne related?  This may be an infection of some sort if it was actually contagious, but I'm entirely clueless, as I can't really seem to find anything on the internet quite like it.  IMPORTANT INFO:  May form in lines associated with scratches  -  itches at seemingly random intervals  -  Extreme pain in little pressure on one above eyebrow  -  Open "scrape" looking abrasion or cut left when opened
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank