Jawline Acne
In high school, I got a pimples here and there on rare occassions. My skin was generally perfect. I'm a female and I'm 20 years old now. Recently, I've been getting big pimples on my jawline and some little ones too. I have no idea what is causing it, or what can prevent it. Sometimes it really hurts. I am especially frustrated when it gets painful and red! It kind of fluctuates. Sometimes it's not that bad and sometimes it get bad.

Please help me with any information you may have,

Thank you!
How are you? Acne usually occurs when pores on the surface of the skin become clogged (with bacteria, dirt and cells) which leads to these dreaded pimples.  Hormone changes related to puberty, menstruation, pregnancy, OCP and stress as well as medication side effect, high levels of humidity and sweating may be responsible.Try not to squeeze or scratch it to prevent scarring. Regular washing of the face, eating healthy, and drinking plenty of fluids may help. However,  if it persists, it is best that you check with your doctor or be referred to a dermatologist for proper evaluation.  Take care and do keep us posted.