Aa
A
A
Close
Little, red, slightly itchy, painful bumps
About a week ago I noticed a little red bump on the knuckle of my right pointer finger. I figured it was a pimple, so I just scratched it until it scabbed. I found another, larger, more painful one on my pinky of the same hand a few days later, as well as one on my big toe. And today I noticed I have at least 7 more distributed on my feet. They itch a little, but mostly hurt whenever I walk or they are rubbed. At first I thought they were warts, but it is impossible to get that many warts, at the same time. I also thought they were hives, but they never went away. I have been wearing flip flops lately, and when I noticed them today I changed into boots, and they continued to get worse. I'm not sure what they are or if I should go see a doctor.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed description or a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Possibilities that may need to be considered include warts, infections, inflammations, allergic reaction, a few primary skin conditions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources