Acne Community
Long term headaches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Long term headaches

I've been suffering for 2 months now from headaches, accompanied by nausea, fatigue and a little blur sight. Another symptom was a slight tremble of my left hand. The headaches are not severe and appear in different spots in the head, of which particulary in the back of it in the right side. There are some days in which the general feeling of illness exist, and some in which I feel quite healthy. I have made a series of blood tests from all kinds + ECG + eyes test + Brain CT + neurological test and eveything was found all right. I am really hopeless since no doctor can give me a diagnosis and it's already 2 months that I suffer. I will be grateful if any new directions are given.

Thank you,
Roy
I would take magnesium in the morning and 600 mg of calcium and 2000 IU of vitamin D at night.  
What connection does it have to these symptoms?