Acne Community
Make me free of Acne
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Make me free of Acne

Some people say that acne are incurable and they appear throughout in life please help me in this situation
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
There is not really a 'cure' for acne but there are lots of ways of managing it until you are no longer prone to it. The first step would be to try an over the counter formula such as Freederm. If this is of limited benefit see your doctor for a prescription strength gel such as Dalacin or Duac. Your doctor can also give you a course of oral antibiotics such as oxytetracycline, which attack the bacteria which cause spots. If you are female, taking an antiandrogen contraceptive pill such as Diane35 (Dianette) or Yasmin will be helpful. If you continue to have acne your doctor may refer you to a dermatologist who can prescribe oral Isotretinoin, a drug which can produce a long-term remission from acne. Loiloi xx
Blank
428086_tn?1203765016
I would also suggest taking Vitamin C tablets since most people with acne have been found with low Vitamin C in their body. I used to get acne last year but its been going down alot latly after using cream and stuff... hope i helped!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank