Make me free of Acne
Some people say that acne are incurable and they appear throughout in life please help me in this situation
There is not really a 'cure' for acne but there are lots of ways of managing it until you are no longer prone to it. The first step would be to try an over the counter formula such as Freederm. If this is of limited benefit see your doctor for a prescription strength gel such as Dalacin or Duac. Your doctor can also give you a course of oral antibiotics such as oxytetracycline, which attack the bacteria which cause spots. If you are female, taking an antiandrogen contraceptive pill such as Diane35 (Dianette) or Yasmin will be helpful. If you continue to have acne your doctor may refer you to a dermatologist who can prescribe oral Isotretinoin, a drug which can produce a long-term remission from acne. Loiloi xx
I would also suggest taking Vitamin C tablets since most people with acne have been found with low Vitamin C in their body. I used to get acne last year but its been going down alot latly after using cream and stuff... hope i helped!