Acne Community
Many tiny pimples after waxing.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Many tiny pimples after waxing.

I waxed my chest and stomach on Thursday. I don't wax often.

I took a long warm shower before waxing. I applied lotion after waxing. I then used Aloe Vera Gel to remove any excess wax left on the skin. And showered once again.

Over the next two days(Friday and Saturday), many very small pimples appeared in the waxed areas.

If anyone can give me advice when repeating this procedure to prevent pimples or at least reduce the amount or appearance, I would be eternally grateful!

Thank you!
Spencer

If this happens again I will post pictures... :(
Avatar n tn
Last time I had my eyebrows waxed the same exact thing happened to me. I don't wax often either. My beautician said she was using a "senisitive skin wax" which she had never used on me before. If this is a different wax than previously used...don't use it again and go back to the original one. If you have been using this same wax all along...you may have just developed a sensitivity to it. You may have to try another type. I had to let the pimples run their course...they haven't come back and this was back in May that it happened.