Milia on labia majora
Hi! For as long as I can remember, I have lots of milia on my labia majora. I'm quite clean and wash the area often but it's not enough and they make me rather self-conscious.  I already have an adapalene cream .1% for the milia around my eyes but I see that it says I shouldn't use the cream on my genitals. What can I do? Is there a different type of cream that's safer for that area? Is it worth it going to get them extracted every few months at a dermatologist?

It is important to get a clinical examination done. Do not pop these bumps. This can cause spread of infection or get them infected. They may clear in a few weeks or persist for months or longer. Often no treatment is required. Few milia may be removed with a needle. The treatment option depends on the number of milia and associated symptoms. Consult a dermatologist.
Best luck and regards!