Minocycline not working for acne
I'm a 15 y.o. girl who's been struggling with pretty moderate acne for 2 years. (tons of whiteheads, blackheads, classic pimples, and several cysts). Despite careful, thorough care for my skin, it won't go away. 7 weeks ago I was prescribed Minocycline 100 mg once a day and Differin to keep on my skin overnight. I wash twice a day with Cetaphil basic facial cleanser also. I have stuck religiously to this but to no avail. My acne improved around week 5 but it's back to the same ol'.

I'm so frustrated. The dermatologist said to check back in 3 months and obviously it's only been 7 weeks so my mom won't take me back for another appt. until then. And after 7 weeks you'd think I should see some results? What can I do? I'm just about in tears over this.
Just know antibiotics like minocycline are short term solutions. Accutane is proven to work but it has many side effects. Try not drinking milk , as milk produces hormones that your skin can be allergic to. Try coconut milk, almond milk or soy milk. Also try apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar works on the skin and helps purify the skin.