My acne question
Hey, I have been using proactiv for about 3 months I guess. I have been getting a little batter but not amazingly. If any of you guys know like home remedies for masks and all of that like oatmeal, honey, and a whole lots of other stuff.
If you guys know what I could use it will mean a lot :)

Hi there!  

To keep your skin acne free it is advised to keep it clean and oil free at all times. Wash the face atleast 2-3 times a day with a mild soap and keep it adequately moisturized. For mild acne one could use ointments containing benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin; while for severer ones it is best advised to consult a dermatologist.  
Hope this is helpful.  

Take care!  

Over the counter cream named Zapzyt works overniter literally! !!  Since being pregnant my face has broken out with acne washing my face twice a day with the new Simple skin care line works well. Drinking my 6-8 cups of water daily plus the zapzyt cream at night works miricles . Drinking only water or 100 percent fruit juice brings nutrients out of theskin. Overall a healthy diet plays a big role as well