My face hurts so bad!
2days ago what I thought was a pimple appeared on my forehead.  I know I shouldn't have but I squeezed it a couple of times that day. Nothing came out so I just assumed it wasn't ready. It felt very deep. The next morning when I woke up it was very swollen and red around the bump. What alarmed me is that it was also puffy and tender in a wide circle around it, also on the bridge of my nose and in the upper corner of my eye which is also red.  Today there is a small lump underneath my left nostril that is sore to the touch but has no bump. What could this be? I have no insurance so any advice or personal experience would be greatly appreciated.  My face hurts so bad. When I lean forward there is unbelievable pressure in the areas mentioned. Like my face is full of pus.
That sounds painful. One time I had a similliar thing happen and the swelling went towards my eye. I freaked out because there is this area called "the danger zone of the face" where bacteria can travel through to the brain, through opthalmic veins, but it is rare. Well, I talked to a doctor instructor, and he told me not to worry; but a nurse told me to put a warm washcloth on it and the swelling went down. Keep doing it with the cloth, get it pretty warm. Also, ibuprofen can help with pain and swelling. The five signs of inflammation are 1.red 2. swollen 3. warm 4. painful 5. loss of function. you have all that. it is inflamed, and ibuprofen can help with inflammation. try 400mg every 4-6 hours with food, and water. can upset the stomach. over the counter cortisone cream can also give some fast relief. ask the pharmacist. they have it at walmart, or any pharmacy. Dave