Acne Community
Need Advice: Blackheads
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need Advice: Blackheads

8853605?1361107398
Hey I have a problem with blackheads on my nose and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get rid of them. I have been using Neutrogena's blackhead eliminating scrub daily as a face cleanser but have gotten little to no results. I think the problem is with the face cleanser is that it's made to prevent new blackheads from forming, but in my situation I already have blackheads in every pore of my nose and throughout my cheeks.
Tags: blackheads, Acne, blackheads on nose, enlarged pores, Need Advice, face, nose, problem
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Blackheads or comedones would need to be removed/ cleaned, followed by medication use. Scrubbing steaming etc may also be useful. If it does not seem to help over 6-8 weeks with use of medications such as benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin, I would suggest consulting a dermatologist for appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Blank
I have always struggled with blackheads on the nose, those ones that you can never seem to rid. I've starting using yes to grapfruit swimsuit scrub, and sea breeze, the purple toner. I've started to notice a big difference in my black heads over a two month period.
Blank
Also I find the nuetragena clear pore/cleanser mask or a anti stress pore purging mask to also be helpful, but always remember to exfoliate!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...