Acne Community
Need Advice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Need Advice

Hey, I first wanted to say thank you so much for creating these videos they give great advice. I' am a teenage boy that has been dealing with acne for a few months now. Its moderate but it really bugs me. I would classify my skin as oily and can become dry after using acne products. For a little under a month I used Tea Tree Oil and it seemed to lessen the acne some but not completely. But I still have a few larger pimples and around 10 little whiteheads and lots of blackheads,my acne is located on my chin,nose,and forehead. So today I started this Acne Free System with 3 steps all using benzoyl peroxide(cleanser,toner,repair lotion, and blemish terminator). My plan is to use the all 4 things in the system morning and night. But I was wondering if I should use Tea Tree Oil at night to after the system? I also wanted to know how to prevent future breakouts(I don't want it to get worse)? And how do I keep acne away after its gone? Also if their are anymore tips that'd be great. Feel free to recommend products or steps into my routine. Thanks!
Hey there, have you ever tried to consider using an all natural treatment method in your regime?
Like what? And thanks for commenting!
Like what? And thanks for commenting!
Like what? And thanks for commenting!