Acne Community
Need Advice
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need Advice

Hey, I first wanted to say thank you so much for creating these videos they give great advice. I' am a teenage boy that has been dealing with acne for a few months now. Its moderate but it really bugs me. I would classify my skin as oily and can become dry after using acne products. For a little under a month I used Tea Tree Oil and it seemed to lessen the acne some but not completely. But I still have a few larger pimples and around 10 little whiteheads and lots of blackheads,my acne is located on my chin,nose,and forehead. So today I started this Acne Free System with 3 steps all using benzoyl peroxide(cleanser,toner,repair lotion, and blemish terminator). My plan is to use the all 4 things in the system morning and night. But I was wondering if I should use Tea Tree Oil at night to after the system? I also wanted to know how to prevent future breakouts(I don't want it to get worse)? And how do I keep acne away after its gone? Also if their are anymore tips that'd be great. Feel free to recommend products or steps into my routine. Thanks!
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hey there, have you ever tried to consider using an all natural treatment method in your regime?
Blank
Like what? And thanks for commenting!
Blank
Blank
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker