Aa
A
A
Close
Need Advice
Hey, I first wanted to say thank you so much for creating these videos they give great advice. I' am a teenage boy that has been dealing with acne for a few months now. Its moderate but it really bugs me. I would classify my skin as oily and can become dry after using acne products. For a little under a month I used Tea Tree Oil and it seemed to lessen the acne some but not completely. But I still have a few larger pimples and around 10 little whiteheads and lots of blackheads,my acne is located on my chin,nose,and forehead. So today I started this Acne Free System with 3 steps all using benzoyl peroxide(cleanser,toner,repair lotion, and blemish terminator). My plan is to use the all 4 things in the system morning and night. But I was wondering if I should use Tea Tree Oil at night to after the system? I also wanted to know how to prevent future breakouts(I don't want it to get worse)? And how do I keep acne away after its gone? Also if their are anymore tips that'd be great. Feel free to recommend products or steps into my routine. Thanks!
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hey there, have you ever tried to consider using an all natural treatment method in your regime?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Like what? And thanks for commenting!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources