Oily acne skin, help!
hi I'm 14 and I've been having acne since I was about 11 and it was controllable and minor for around 2 years with clearasil and neutrogena products until I was about 13. It got alot worse and it's been about a year since i first went to the dermatologist for it. Within like 6 months they gave me like 10 different products and none of them has ever made a significant difference. Usually a product will start to work but my acne never fully clears and I suppose my skin becomes immune to it because I just go back to normal within about a month. My skin is always very oily, especially my forehead, even after I use products meant to prevent oil... What do I do? By the way, I have very oily hair (bangs always on forehead) recently as well, if that makes a dIfference.
my daughter has the same problem.

I use apple cider vinegar for my daughter as a facial wash and it has worked well. I am a big promotor of apple cider vinegar, in fact all of my posts usually ends up with buy apple cider vinegar.  my daughter has very oily skin and so do i , i had alot of pimples growing up and i finally found my problem.

1. i stop drinking milk and i now drink non dairy milk, this has helped tremendously, i still get pimples but not to the extent i had it. i do not eat chips soda or milk, and my face cleared 90%

my daughter still eats chips and occasionally soda and her face tends to get bad when she eats it. i use apple cider vinegar and it helps, but my ultinate goal is to wean her off chips and soda.  
i think you should try and do the same.