Acne Community
One Extremely Persistent Pimple
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

One Extremely Persistent Pimple

I have one really annoying pimple.  I've had it for about three weeks and it won't go away.  I've popped it at least 8 times and it still won't go away.  I wash my face with clearasil, then an oxy acne fighting face wash.  Then I rub a oxy pad on it and then put spot treatment, twice a day.  It still will not go away.  Now it doesn't pop it just bleeds but it's still red and one huge bump.  I don't really get a whole lot of acne but this is right on my nose and extremely noticible and I really just want to get rid of it.

Any suggestions?
Lateralus01
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
For an isolated pimple i recommend Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion. It contains zinc and salicyclic acid and you apply it at bedtime and leave it on overnight. You apply it precisely to the blemish using a cotton bud so it doesn't dry out the healthy skin around the spot.
Don't rub your skin too hard though, it has the ability to heal itself given time.
Eloise.
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
Also, stop popping the pimple. doing so will spread bacteria under the skin leading to more spots in the same place. It will also delay healing time and could lead to secondary infection or even permanent scarring.
Eloise.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank