Aa
A
A
Close
PAINFUL ACNE!
I'm a 21 yr old male and..
I have unbearable acne which is painful around my chin and even more painful around my forehead. I need help getting the right treatment. Proactiv irritated my acne and surrounding skin. I was told to try ACV, any other suggestions? Right now i am just letting my skin be, in attempts to heal the acne by itself,...i tried to rub a potato on my skin/ sorta helped..as much as i tell myself not to get depressed or self conscious about it, at the end of the day i still am and it is difficult mostly to look people in the face directly. I also have uncontrollable dandruff and i have been taking a vitamin formulated to treat skin conditions with so far no major results.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
My daughter, because of many reasons, follows a gluten free, milk free, low carb diet - this helped her acne tremendously.  She takes a multivitamin, a B-complex, P5P (a broken down version of vitamin B6) in the morning.  At night, she takes zinc (major improvement in a few weeks with the zinc - you can look zinc and acne up online) with magnesium pills and calcium separately.  She eats vegetables, some fruit, any meat, chicken, fish, etc. and fats.  I still need to add in omega -3's.  Be patient with the zinc.  You might notice improvement in a few days or weeks - everyone is different.  She takes 50 mg chelated zinc a day. Acne is ultimately a hormonal imbalance showing up on the skin.  It takes a fair amount of dietary changes to improve it.  Read up on zinc and copper balance.  Hope this helps.  Drink water, not sugary drinks.  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i have been people this advice . this worked for me and i was the worst of acne sufferes,

I have been a life long sufferer, and my daughter is becoming a sufferer. i may have found a remedy that worked wonders for me. Unfortunately i believe potato chips, soda and milk contribute to acne. i have told my daughter to stop eating junk food  but of course a 11 yr old doesnt listen, she is starting to get very bad acne.  I had very bad acne and i will striclty monitor her eating habits.

Here is my remedy it works wonders for me, i suffered through acne my whole life even up until 5 months ago. i am 33 now,. i got the worst kind of acne , Cystic acne.  Ever since i started this , i have not had acne since it was truly a miracle.

I was so desperate i was about to go on accutane before i did my own research and found a solution that worked for me .  By the way i am a male.

I have overcome acne.  I was a life long sufferer  bought everthing from over the counter ointments , creams and acne medications. Nothing has worked. I did some research and  did something that has changed my life forever.  I stopped drinking Milk, i bought this blue light therpay called tanda. i was about to give up hope and bam , a miracle happened. In less than a month i was totally cleared.  mile is a dairy product and produces hormones. i stopped drinking milk, potato chips and soda, my face has cleared tremendously. I am very light skinned. I substituted milk for coconut milk.   i would reccommned anyone to try my method. i dont know if it will work for you, but i believe it will.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank