PLEASE HELP
Hi I'm Michel and I'm 16 as I matured into being an adult I notice to get this red rash thing on top of my penis. It doesn't hurt nor does it itch I always wonder what could it be and want to know If it could be treated ? I also got this weird skin rash beneath my penis and on the bottom of balls could this be penile cancer or some sort of cancer or what ? I'm very worried and have no other place to go as I'm to scared to go to the doctor and tell him please help ASAP :( ( no intercourse yet )  
A clinical examination is necessary for appropriate diagnosis and treatment of your condition. It may not be possible to diagnose your problem merely on the basis of  a picture. From your symptoms it is possible that it could be due to acne/pimples/ or infection of the hair follicles called folliculitis or some bacterial infection/ fungal infection or some skin nodules etc. These red dots may be postinflammatory hyperpigmented areas and they may present with reddish areas. It is suggested to keep the area clean and wear clothes washed in a few drops of chlorhexidine preferably and dried in the sun. If there is itching take oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications. A penis cancer presents with a growth on the penis.It seems unlikely to be cancerous. For more queries and concerns visit your dermatologist. Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
thank you so much but what might cause these white/pink sports occurring underneath my penis and also on the bottom of my testicles ??? any treatment ??. and also what can cause this on top of my penis shown in this link http://gyazo.com/4a0a52515d29cd86b0e673e72e6219f2 ( i had this for 3 years but i thought it wouldn't be a concern and now since i have girlfriend i don't want to be embarrassed onto what this might be PLZ HELP
i think this is vitiigo ?? for the white spots at the shaft of my penis and around the balls. what could me this red spot on the of my penis though ?