Acne Community
PLEASE HELP.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

PLEASE HELP.

I used Retin A gel a couple months ago for my acne and that seemed to clear up. But I had to stop using it and I switched to Duac gel.
Now I had to stop using Duac because it was not making my acne any better.
I am now using differin Gel 0.1% and have been for three or four weeks. I am experiencing a BAD breakout from the gel, including cystic, nodular, whiteheads, balckheads and papules .
My question is, when will my breakout subside and when will the differin gel start to work?
sorry I dont have an answer I hope it gets better!  I am taking Tretinion gel 0.01 and I am not sure it is working.  I'm wondering if I should even keep applying it to my face.  If you know, please let me know.

Thank you!

Kelli
I understand exactly whachu mean Nina!!!! I had the same problem with the Gel..need some advice in that area to!!!!