Acne Community
Penis Skin Break

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Penis Skin Break

while masturbating my skin on penis forehead broke and blood also came out. is it something serious or normal stuff because it also pained while the skin broke and it is still a bit attached to forehead of penis.
skin is covering whole penis but when i push it down my penis it is coming back to full and also a cut is there below head of penis ( pee hole where skin was earlier attached.)
Please tell me if there is something serious or it wll come to normal.
Hi there!

Though not anything serious this should not be completely waived off. This would take about 1-3 weeks to heal on its own and meanwhile care should be taken to keep the region clean at all times. You could try using an antibiotic ointment to prevent infection and in future care should be taken around the region to prevent trauma by using lubrication or condoms.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!