Acne Community
Pimple on my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Pimple on my vagina

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but i have a pimple on my vagina. Sometimes i dont even feel it but sometimes itchy really bad, and if i have sex it really burns so i dont know what it is .... i dont have fever or anything but i am really worry and i dont know what to do
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME
Hi. Itching of the vulva, sometimes accompanied by vaginal discharge, may be a sign of an infection such as Thrush. This is very common and nothing to be embarrassed about, most women get it at some point during their lives. It can easily be treated with a pessary or oral tablet, plus a cream. Your boyfriend should also used the cream otherwise he could re-infect you. Abstain from sex or use a condom until this has cleared.
If this is the first time you have had symptoms of thrush, see your doctor for a definite diagnosis. Prevent further infections by avoiding heavily-perfumed bubble baths and by wearing cotton underwear not nylon or silk. Thrush can be caused by taking oral antibiotics and can also occur in pregnancy, but sometimes happens for no obvious reason.
Eloise.
It could also just be an ingrown hair because of shaving. either let it heal on its own or try to pluck the hair out that is ingrown (sorry it hurts really bad)
have u found any new suggestion or have any for this? ive had them pimple size and even a boil there..what could u suggest? do u have to hide these from your significant other?
I have a pimple right under my clit and it doesn't hurt. There is no burning, itching or tingiling. I had a headache a couple of days ago but no other signs tell me it's herpes...It's really un noticable unless I touch it..what can this be?