Acne Community
Pimple or Lymph Node?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pimple or Lymph Node?

When I felt a pain in my armpit, I saw what I thought looked like a pimple because it had a white head forming. I tried squeezing and popping the pimple, but there was no oily secretion like I am used to having with pimples. Instead, something almost yellowish in color is now sticking out of my skin about 2 mm. The appearance of it is like a few spheres attached to each other, but they are quite small. Is it possible that my lymph nodes are sticking out of the skin? Or what else could it be? I do not have any symptoms of illness, there is only a slight discomfort when this area of skin rubs against something. What should I do about this?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't think it's your lymph because it's too small, then again, it may be something serious and you should see a doctor about it. see if you can get a punch biopsy. This would be able to tell you if its malignant or benign.
Blank
The most natural acne treatment for is dieting. Minimize eating on fried foods, caffeine, chocolate, carbonated drinks, salt, wheat, and even milk can make acne worse. It's better to eat more vegetables and fruits instead of salty or sugar packed foods. It is also recommended to increase your vitamin A, zinc and Vitamin B6 levels in your body. And you may also take some supplements, but by consuming foods that are high in these three vitamins will drastically help your skin condition. It is one of the most natural acne treatment.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...