Acne Community
Pimple popping!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Pimple popping!!

Hello, my name is Amber and I have been popping my pimples for about a year. I'm on a topical gel my dermatologist prescribed called Epiduo. However I feel the need to pop my pimples because I am either bored or I do not feel pretty.:( I am still going through puberty and am concerned that if I don't stop I will get scars!! ANY TIPS ON HOW TO STOP?!!?
Hi mate i have been looking thru the net to tell other people about the cure that i have found...
I too had struggled for over 10 years with acne.
I have been on medication it worked with severe side affects but. and then after stopping the meds it just came back again and worse.
tried all the face wash lotion most just made my skin more sensitive and dry, so still got breakouts.
shaving also made it worse trying to get the right after shave to calm the skin can be hard as well.

so 6 months ago i googled how to get rid of acne and found a post of people saying use manuka honey.
Feeling really down about my self and dipressed i was ready to try anything.

So 6 months on and my skin is 100 % better and all i have been using is honey.
I have not had one zit or ingrown hair for over 4months and my skin is great, Plus the scaring on my face is starting to fade and my self confidence has doubled now>>>... thus why i am sharing my story with other sufferers.
the honey has anti bacterial agents in it which cleans your face and helps promote the right oils in your skin.
so if you have oily skin this will then reduce the oils to a normal level trust me it works.

If you have squeazed your zits try to get the core of the pimple out and then dab on the honey on the broken skin.
the honey will clean out the pore and scab in hours, dont pick to much at it for in time the scab will fall of and the zit will be cleared and wont come back.
apply all over your face and or affected area before your shower you can massage in a bit if you want.
leaving the honey on for as long as possible will be the winner in the race for clean skin.
then just have a shower wash off with water it will come off (with out any soaps) dont ever use soap on your face unless you have like car grease smeared on your face dont do it , this will just clogg your pores and cause more breakouts. sometimes you think your skin is dirty but it aint, do not have more than one shower a day, fck if you havn't done any dirty work you could even get away with a shower every second day. the more washing of your skin will make it worse dry it out and take away your body's natural oils in the skin.
so that means if you are scrubbing all the oils away your body will go in over drive to try and replace those oils. which can cause a build up of these oils.
So NO SOAPS NO CLEARAWAY potions NO MEDICATION
JUST GET YOUR SELF SOME GOOD PURE HONEY AND START
IT WONT CLEAR YOUR FACE IN ONE DAY BUT DO IT EVERY DAY
AND IN TWO WEEKS YOU WILL START TO SEE CHANGES IN YOUR SKIN.

the honey will moisturize your skin as well so you dont even need any moisturizer's these can also be a problem.
If you struggle with shaving, Have your shave and then slap on honey all over where you have shaved
and it will calm the skin and prevent rash. IT WORKS TRUST ME

Anyway give it ago and you will never have to worry about what cream or tablet to take again
ALL you will need is a jar of honey.

If you want to talk about anything to do with this
email me
your not alone
kind regards
paul
***@****
Thanks for the tip, definitely have to try it!!