Pimple that wont go away
For months i noticed a FLAT white head just on the bottom of my lipline... 18 days ago I woke up and it was so sore and inflamed and huge with a big white head on it.. As if it finally turned into a pimple.. On the 3rd day I decided to bust it.. I poked it with a needle gently and kinda squeezed the pus out.. Now i still have a small red bump mark there that is noticable.. When i press my tongue inside my lip to push it out to get a better view, It turns white... Ive been putting abreva on it because someone told me even though its for cold sores, it still can dry up pimples... Please any advice would be helping.. I hate walking around with this near my lip.. Its been 18days already
Put a little Tom's toothpaste on the bump. It won't get rid of the cold sore but it will keep it under control. After 5 days it will be gone.