Acne Community
Pimples around Penis what is this?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Pimples around Penis what is this?

I have some pimples all around my sack, the lower part of my dyck, and near the top and it looks like some are starting to develope on the head of my ****. Mind you the pimples are all very small. I have never had sex before what could this be? Thank you
Hello

These sound like penile papules. They are horrible things and I hav them in abundance and i HATE THEM. I have tried everything i can think of to get rid of them - toothpaste, wart creams and lotions, homeopathic treatments, tea tree oil just to name a few.

Doctors have no solution to this problem and the advice you are given is of no help. Apart from going through risky surgery I dont know what else you can do. They are no good for sex because most women will think u have a disease and run away. Its a very distressing and depressing conditon - thats if its penile papules that you have and it sounds like it!
I'm a girl and get spots down there, have done for years, I've asked many times on here for help but nobody answers!
My doctor says nothing can be done, that it's normal, it's not an std.  That can't be right or more people would be like it.
Can I put normal spot creams down there?