Pimples on crotch area?
I am not sure exactly werer to post this, as seeing I am not so sure what areas of the body and doctor terms mix. BUt Lately I have seen some redish bumps around my groin area. The area were pubic hair grows. ANd I know there are things like MRSA and it really has me worried that I caught something. I have also confimred a few people in my school actually have that. SO its got me twice as nervous because I do have acne on my face and back, and Think I might have a hard time difining acne, and some infection. I am also wondering  if this can possible be crabs or an STD? I personally never touched or been touched by a girl, trying to abstain till I get married. SO if a doctor can please let me know anything? Also, the bumps seemed to follow along the skin o f the thigh. Almost , if you were briefs, the short spot it covers, around the sides were the pubic hair ends were the bumps forme. SO I thought it could be a rash from heat or something. thanks in advance.
As you abstain from sex it is almost certainly not an STD but never share towels or flannels with anyone as genital warts can theorectically be transfered this way. MRSA is a hospital superbug which you are most likely to catch if you've been in hospital especially with an open wound. I have nursed people with MRSA and did not catch it, nor is it always fatal. Although it is serious it is not something you need to worry about in general. Did people at your school really have it? It sounds to me like it is a heat rash from your underwear so always wear cotton boxer shorts not nylon. Use some gentle products in the shower or bath like Eucerin or Oilatum. If possible wear no pyjama bottoms to bed to let your skin breathe. If you do decide to have sex always use a condom, but well done for abstaining which is the only way to totally avoid unplanned pregnancies and STDs. With regards to your acne on your face and back see your doctor for a topical lotion or some oral antibiotics. Love loiloi xx
ya thanks but they really did have it. as far as we know about 4 people have it and are being treated. 1 person I ahve hugged often before she told me. So it does ahve me a little nervous still. Also, can it be a razor rash? from trimming. But a few are pretty big. maybe 1 cm in width.
Well , i shaved my pubic hairs a couple days ago , you know , to give it that 5 star trim and keep it smooth . And so I wake up the next morning with what seems to be Acne down there where my pubes once were . I don't know if this has to do with my method of shaving my pubes .( I used clean scissors and followed it with shaving cream wit a clean razor . All i want to know is will this Acne go away ? Did i catch something ? I am a virgin and not yet sexually active , as i am only 15 . but yeah can someone give me some info on what this is ? is it permanent ? will it dissapear once my pubic hairs grow back ? HELP!
Why in the world would you shave your pubic hair?  I'm sorry but I find that really disturbing.  If you are not sexually active why would it ever occur to you to do such a thing?  I did it once (at 25 years old) because a partner begged me to try it and I thought it was creepy!  My nunu looked like a ten year old girls and then I started wondering why my partner would want my nunu to look like a little girl's?  Very disturbing experience!  Anyway to answer the question you actually asked... I had red bumps too for a day or two after I shaved and as I recall Neosporin helped it go away faster.  It was horrible and itchy though as it grew back out and I never did it again!  Just use an antibiotic ointment lightly for a day or so and it will probably go away.  Good luck!
Haha, Its razor burn. Don't let it get to yall. And Ceela, maybe some people like to not go all natural and shave their jungle down there... or atleast keep it nicely trimmed :)
Keeping it "nicely trimmed" is one thing but I was addressing her age.  Did you notice that?  Oh never mind  I just noticed your age and you're a child too.  Shame on you!
First of all , I am a guy . Second of all , I am not sexually active , but that could have changed given my circumstances . You see , i shaved my pubes as a message to my girlfriend , you know , that's it's okay for her to be smooth down there , well , at least how JamesParty put it "nicely trimmed" . Thats all i was asking for . I thought maybe if i shaved mine she would get the message . And not to fool you , but I lied about my age , i am infact 19 years old , I just thought that typing about such a problem would be immature at my age and i found it to be somewhat embarassing . But anyway . so what you're saying , is that as the hair grows back , the bumps will dissapear ? and i can quicken the process by aid of a certain type of cream ? found in a drug store perhaps ?
Whatever....

What you want is an antibiotic ointment that you can get at the drug store.  Bikini Zone is made for exactly that purpose.  Neosporin is also a good one or anything that is for small cuts and abrasions etc.  If you aren't sure just ask the pharmacist for an antibiotic cream for skinned up legs or something if you don't want to tell them what it is really for.  Good luck!
well...its been almost 5 days since the bumps came . and ive been using some sort of Antibiotic cream on my groin area for a couple of days now . the itchiness has gone down , and the bumps seem to have gone down . but how long until they dissapear completely ? like , will they be gone for good ? or will little bumps remain ? it really has me worried that my groin area will forever be full of these reddish bumps and other bumps (that arent red , but appeared after i shaved). im assuming that scars will remain where the bumps once were , if the bumps do indeed go away ? please help
and also , would scrathing the bumps lenghten the healing process ? not to get into too much detail , but popping the pipmples and stuff ? im really sorry to have to ask you such things , but i really need answers .
You have always had little bumps where the hair follicles grow, you just didn't know it because the hair covered it up.  It should be gradually clearing up but it might take a while depending on just how bad they were.  Just keep the area clean and dry (cotton underwear) and apply the antibiotic cream twice a day after you wash.  Don't rub and don't scratch and it will get well faster without scarring.  DO NOT pop pick poke peel or otherwise bother the bumps in any way.  That could get them infected even worse.  I wouldn't worry too much but you do need to make sure none of the bumps gets way bigger than the others or starts to really hurt because the hair could get ingrown when coming back.   Men get ingrown hairs on their necks a lot as well as razor burn.  If you have ever seen a guy with red angry bumps on his neck it is the same thing so it isn't a huge deal.  You just want to make sure none get more infected than the others and don't scratch. If you get really concerned go to a school nurse, clinic, older same sex adult etc.  It will take a five second look for them to tell you whether it looks like everyone else who has ever had it or if there is really an issue.
I have like a big bump on my groin and I popped it and pus came out and it has like a red spot on it I have no clue what it is I put tooth paste on it and also it oozed like a pimple when I popped it and I'm not sexually active I have no clue what it is and I'm freaking out about it!
i have the same thing, i noticed it after shaving and they look like little pimples where my pubic hair would be, i squeezed them and whitish pus came out i am very worried about these and need to know what it is and if it is contagious?
Alright so, I did have sex with someone who has a genital wart but we used a condom, I know there could still be a chance but these look like pimples. I know what razor burn is like, I've given it to myself many times. They aren't like cauliflower. Most are in the crevice of my butt cheek, crevice between your vagina and leg and on the outer lip. Some go away and others come back. I thought maybe its from sweat because I'm active but I also don't wear underwear. First one I tried to pop it was bloody, second one it appeared clear and then bloody. The one I first popped went away. I also wait a few days every time I shave for it to grow out because its easier to not get razor burn. Help me. Should I leave them alone? I think the doctor thought they were from the burn, I hadn't said anything because she was the doctor.