Acne Community
Pimples on my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Pimples on my vagina

I have pimples on the inside of my outer lips on my vagina. They hurt to touch but once the pop and the puss has been released they disappear but until then they are really sore and can hardly walk. They are not itchy at all. What could it be?
see your ob/gyn.
:S   Sounds like genital warts. Not pimples!

Hope im wrong thoe.
It also can be as simple as an ingrown hair.  A lot of people think the worse and it come out to be only an ingrown  hair.  Good Luck!  Hope the best for you!
You really should see a ob/gyn.  It sounds like you may have herpes or genital warts.  It is very important that you abstain from sex until you have this diagnosed. You don't want to pass it to other people.  If it is either one of these, there are no cures but treatments.  Check out this link  http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm#Whatis