Acne Community
Pimples under my armpits
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pimples under my armpits

Hello, my anme is Brenda im 17 years old and i have pimples under my arms and between my legs. Ive had them ever since i can remember. When i look back at baby pictures with my arms up, i can clearly see that i didnt have them. So i know this is something i developed over the years. My pimples only come out some times, its hard to discribe but ill try. Right now if i lifted my arms you would see scars, but in a week or two the scares will rise into pimples. Ive been to many doctors and it hasnt helped. One doctor pointed out that all my pimples are in a line. Another told me not to shave, but as i cheerleader that cant happen. Ive been given antibiotics but nothing seems to work.  This is something im getting really scared of because no one has the answers i need. At football games i have to apply makeup to my armpits just so people wont see them, please someone help!!
                                                                                                                      -Embarassed Cheerleader