Acne Community
Please Please Help Me!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Please Please Help Me!!!!

I got my beard trimmed at a salon and after 2 days, I noticed 4 small white patches where my beard is not growing. Was it the trimmer? (I usually shave at home using a razor.) What is it actually? Will my hair grow back normally? I hope it does. Any solutions?
Tags: bearded dragons, White patches, patches, help please, pee feelling cant help pleaserimmer
Hi James,

At first, you stop freaking out for 4 small white patches. I don't think you got patches for trimming beard at a salon because millions of people take services from salons. Most of them maintain the hygiene while giving service.

Those patches may occur due to vitamin deficiency or lever disease. You consult a doctor and eat lots of fruits and vegetables and plenty of water.

There are many natural cure available for you. You can use a cream containing pearl as pearl has a natural quality to remove patches and it does not have any side-effect on skin.