Acne Community
Please help I am considering circumcision.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Hello, I have a condition that won’t go away and I am in urgent need of help, and if you could take the time to help diagnose this problem or you’ve suffered this problem yourself and have a cure I will be very thankful, I have been to countless dermatologists, urologists and doctors and none of whom have prescribed me a cream that has actually worked I’ve had a skin biopsy and fortunately the results came back with no serious threat. I am currently using ‘trimovate cream’ and I am on my eighth day of using the cream, there are no changes and I doubt it will work; and all creams have been **** up excuse the pun.

I know it’s not due to sensitive glands because I have exposed the glands to the air for over a year and a half now and I wash daily with water. My penius glands become scaly and wrinkly this happens when I pull my foreskin down to expose it to the air but it still hurts to touch or rub, and it is very sore to touch all over all the time. A year and a half ago I managed to pull my foreskin down for the first time, since then I can pull my foreskin down and what not but what could this be? I don’t want to sound dramatic but I feel like this condition will never **** off, I will be more than happy to add a list of creams I’ve been using the past year and a half or upload some pictures of this condition, hope to hear from you soon, kind regards anonymous.