Acne Community
Pl'z Take A Look At The Picture

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Pl'z Take A Look At The Picture

Pl'z Tell Me What This WHITE PATCH IS?
PL'z Do Reply I Am Very Frustrated Of This White Patch On Both Side Of My Cheeks
Avatar_dr_f_tn
A clinical examination is absolutely necessary for appropriate diagnosis and management of your condition. You could possibly be suffering from a condition called Pseudofolliculitis barbae .It  is more common in men who have naturally coarse or tightly curling thick hair and in areas where hair is shaved or plucked. It can make the skin look itchy and red, and appear like pimples which can also get infected. You may let your beard grow for 1 month and then shave with a moisturizing shaving foam and single razor blade. Shave in the direction of the follicle, not against it  and at night, apply a lotion containing glycolic acid to the affected areas. This exfoliates the surface skin cells and reduces the likelihood of new inflamed spots. In severe cases glycolic acid peels and laser hair removal can be tried.Few other close differentials of your condition are follculitis,acne bumps and tinea barbae.

You should check this out with a local dermatologist.  Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!