Acne Community
Pyogenic Granuloma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Pyogenic Granuloma

I have had a battle with two pyogenic granulomas on my chest for over a year now. One of them has finally covered over with pink skin, but the other just won't heal. I went to the a dermatologist for a year about this.  They froze both of them twice, I have tried Aldara (imiquimod) cream, and they did two biopsies. However this past week the recurring one was covered with pink skin until it developed this tiny yellowish bubble scab thing that came off in the shower and then the whole thing opened up again even when I cleanse it with hydrogen peroxide. I used to keep it covered while it was healing and then slept with my shirt off to let it breath, which seemed to help. Help!