Acne Community
Quick Acne Solutions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Quick Acne Solutions

I need to get rid of my face acne in 2 months. I would say its moderate. Any fast tips or diets that could achieve this?

-XKUNX
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Treatment and the length of time it takes usually depends on the severity of the skin lesions. Quick acne solution with limited information at hand may include both self-care and over-the-counter medications. It is important that you clean your skin regularly  with a mild, nondrying soap and avoid  squeezing or scratching to prevent skin infections and scarring. Over-the-counter acne medications that contain benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid may also help, However, if these do not help improve the acne, prescription medications may be indicated and consult with a dermatologist may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.