Red Boil/Rash on inner thigh (question)
HI, I'm a 26 year old male.  For the past few days I've had a rash/boil (redness, slightly raised, size of a penny,) on my inner thigh by my groin. Nothing on the Shaft or Testis. It was very painful for a few days and kind of looked like a open wound that had some blood and fluid come out of it. I'e had some redness there in the past, but nothing like this.  I've been keeping the area dry and clean, not rinsing but slightly dabbing it with damp toilet paper. In short I have no idea what this is. I'm hoping its not HSV 2, but does  anyone out there have any advice for me as to what this is.

Thank you.  
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Infections (both STD’s and non-STD’s is a high possibility), along with trauma, allergies, inflammations, a few skin conditions etc. It would be best to have this evaluated by a dermatologist at your earliest convenience for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!