Red dot on Nose
I currently have a red dot on my nose.  It started give or take about maybe 8 months ago, I really dont recall.  It didnt start over a pimple.  Its red and not raised.  It doesnt hurt.  Its just kinda embarraessing because people notice it and sometimes ask me about it cause it's smack dab in the middle of my nose!  Usually people think I have something on my nose and I have to correct them since I KNOW its that damn dot!!  UUGGGHHH!!  I want to get rid of it and dont have insurance since I am laid off and cant find employment in my field.
I just want to be free of my this stupid little thing. Its small but when I talk to people, I feel like they are always looking at that little demon, even though I am a confident person.  Its just so little but SO red!!  PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you so much! :-)
did ou previously have a pimple and popped it?

it can be many things, sun damage, scarring, depletion of vitamins and minerals.

what lead to the bump?