Red skin on the bridge of my nose.
Hi i need some help. So in April 2013 i got a group of 3 pimples on the bridge of my nose. I picked at them (I know not to now) and they started to bleed and the area became red.  So after about a week it turned to a scab and i peeled it off. After that the redness went away and there was no sign of it. Now back in september 2013 I was outside at a football game and I looked in a reflection and and noticed that area was red. Now ever since than that area is always red.  I went to a dermatologist a couple of weeks ago and he said not to worry about it and it happens to a lot of people and to just leave it alone and it probably won't go away. I need to know what I could do about this. I currently use Tinted SPF 15 to try to cover it up. I use Neutrogena Men, a prescribed Hydrocortisone Valerate Cream USP, 0.2%, and just started using Shikai Borage Therapy Advanced Formula. (I got that because I was at the Vitamin Store and it says " Soothing relief for red, itchy, irritated skin." I also bought Vitamin E liquid to take. I didn't start taking the Vitamin E yet because I was told you could Over Dose of Vitamin E. On top of all of this I take my normal daily Vitamins. I just ned any advice. Thanks!
I would try neem soap.  It can be effective even on rosacea, which is what this could be.  
Hi thanks for the answer. So Neem soap is a bar of soap? I found this on Amazon, should i us this on my nose? http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Strength-Neem-Oil-Soap/dp/B0009BVK0E