Redness around the nose
I've had redness(not rosacea) near the sides of my nose since i was 17. It was never really that bad until I started to get my acne. Since i wasn't really educated on acne I never moisturized after washing my face. Now 21,i have a pretty noticeable minor redness around the nose. I am currently on my way to become a Personal Trainer. Therefore, i workout alot and play many sports. Usually after these exercises my nose tends to get red. My skin is fairly oily and i tend to wash my face more than 2-3 times a day.If don't do this the oil begins to build up, and sometimes a pimple appears or itching occurs.
I'm currently using neutrogena advanced solutions and cetaphil to treat my acne. Since it is too drying sometimes I use Aveeno Ultra calming lotion. It's suppose to relieve redness but i have not seen a difference. Although the redness is minor, it sometimes causes itchiness and burning. I heard applying Eucerin and shampoo such as head and shoulders can help relieve the redness. In addition, someone recommended to apply 1% hydrocortisone to the redness. However, i heard this is only used for rashes and not the face. I like to hear some suggestions and it would be greatly appreciated.
See a dermatologist about the acne and redness.  In addition, get on a good skin regimen that you are willing to do on a consistant basis.  A good moisturizer will help.  Use oil free only.  If you can spend a little more momey on your skin, I love Shishedo's Lightening line.  It's excellent!!!!!
i think i have the same problem but its more annoying for me see around my nose is really red i thought it was pimples around my nose and washing my face makes it more red its really annoying because i have had it since i was 13 and im 16 now see in school i feel depressed because people in my school think im a drugo person cause my nose is red i really want to make it normal
can anyone help