Acne Community
Relaxing Helps?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Relaxing Helps?

I have notice that when I feel relaxed, it helps me with my acne and it stops a bit... I'm relaxed..
When I'm estressful I touch my face a lot and my hair and get even more acne... I use treatment but is getting hard to take the acne out of my face.. Almost all of it is out but now I have marks of my past acnes all over my face.. can any of u guys give me any advises about taking the marks of my face they look like little red marks in my face.. My acne is almost out but the marks still there
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
6346111_tn?1381861151
relaxing works with acne but not the marks
Blank
Hi, certain procedures are done for scar removal like dermabrasion, phototherapy including blue and red light, photodynamic therapy and laser treatment like laser resurfacing can be tried. I will advise you to seek help of a dermatologist who specializes in skin problems or a plastic surgeon, under whose guidance you could adopt the therapy that suits you the best. Regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...